Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Its not a bad thing



Said all I want from u is to see u tomorrow, and every tomorrow, maybe u'll let me borrow ur heart...
And is it too much to ask for every Sunday?
And while we're at it, throw in every other day to start

I noe people make promises all the time, then they turn right around and break them..
When someone cuts ur heart open with a knife, and u're bleeding,
But I could be that gurl to heal it over time..
And I won't stop until u believe it
Coz baby u're worth it

So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me, coz u might look around and find ur dreams come true with me,
Spend all ur time and ur money just to find out that my love was free,
So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me...
...

I like dis song...woopp2 ~ want u to hear it..
Dedicate this song for my special buddy...tamtam..kahkahkah..*FA*

I didn't own this video..credits to the owner...

No comments: