Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kak Nini's Special Day~

Dear you,
          My cousin's wedding was held at the Silveritage hall, our big-family always done any wedding reception at there, but today, we come as the guest from the bride-side, so, basically we just came to eat.
          In the hall, the setting ware so nice, the flowers, well the colour just suit with our taste ( its purple of course)...the food was superb until I unconsciously put another ladle of rice.hehe.  My cousin look beautiful with the grey/silver dress. I pray for their relationship last forever, may Allah bless the both of you.
          High heels was killing me. I just bought a new high heels (which is not too high) that I wear it today..owh it been years already since I stop wearing heels. I walk so slow. haha Never mind, someday, I hope I can walk faster with heels (hahaha, can you see? what a determination I have~)
         

p/s: 3month to go~...




        
       

4 comments:

someoneuknew said...

p/s: 3month to go~..???? bermaksud??
is it ur turn will be held in 3 months.WOAH.congrates then..
hehehehehehe

Tantan^^ said...

to someoneIknew:
3month to graduate...
I think, in 3months, it could be ur turn instead!? hahaha

quja said...

hahahaa....same thing happened to me, with the shoes that we brought together2....kui3...
tu la, lame ngat xpkai heels...

Tantan^^ said...

quja:
hahaha...xpe2..nnt pas 3bulan boleh dah kot pakai heels (maksud aku pas training kite hahah)