Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

On my 24th birthday...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim~

Murni gave me the lollipops as present~...hehe ^^

        My dad was the first one who wished me at 12, then my mum...their words have encouraged me, and put me in strength to face the reality...i love both of you...

I've been sleeping most of the day, there was nothing special to do ( to hang-out ecelly), because my friend can't drive (Mieza who was the leader a.k.a our travel-agent was not here) so I'm the only one who can drive in our 'geng' available here, but ( i were too lazy to even touch the steering)...so, there was no celebration for me. The day was filled with hearing the construction beside our hostel banging tru my head and watching the technician put the IIUM mosque's name board.

At night, I felt this birthday gonna be so bored, so I make the decision :

U are invited 2 join me tonite,
Venue: Secret Recipe
Time:  8pm
VIP:   me
Driver:   me
Objective: I'm craving for SR.hahaha
Budget: self budget...TQ

I've sent this messages to Mieza, Miera, Azni, Arni, Lela....so, just Arni and azni were here to join me...never mind, .I drove till we reach at Berjaya Megamall, ( we want to see our junior at IIUM fest.) but sadly, we reach there late, when they were already clean up the place ( shame on us haha) sorry jr.~

Then we went to SR, we bought 3 slices of cake, (I indulgence lots hehe)...Black Forest for Azni .., and Cheeze Choc for Arni .. then we stop at the burger stall, ( can you imagine, when burger meet cake...oufff our stomach might blow out tonight~)...




erkk...BigMac?? ...(this is for two...not just me!!) hehe


Nearly 12, they ecelly got me some surprise, this was the 1st time I meet Taeyang hehe ...don't get me wrong...taeyang is a softy-teddy-monkey...erkkk...the first word i told them was...
"Hey I'm 24~"..haha  screaming happily (inside)..this is the 1st teddy I got since my mum bought it for me when I'm 3 or 4 years old..haha~ I have to wait till 20 years to got it as present.



Today (monday), my researchmate and I went to HTAA, to collect our data, I reach at my room from HTAA at 6pm...suddenly,  I saw a familiar box on my table , its' White Chocalate Macadamia....thanks Fadz, for giving me another slice of cake (a.k.a calories) haha....


I might not get the cake that I want, but I get two cakes on my 24th birthday...
Thank you friends~



Currently my bed-time-story...The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern~
( nice story...get it from the bookstore nearby) hehe


p/s: haha...I broke the promised...I just want to thank my friends~bye...



 

No comments: